Can Thor have this?




Thursday, October 29, 2009

It's in the name...
Maybe not...

Just a quick update for everybody who might still following and helping Thor and I.

I have had 3 meetings with the social workers. One of which Maria was there. It was suggested that we try to settle a few things. So here are some of the points that came out from such meeting.

1) Maria and I had previously a skype conversation where she demanded that I gave her full legal custody of Thor, if I wanted to see Thor. During the meeting it was pointed out that the court HAS GIVEN her temporary full custody, which means there's no reason why I couldn't see Thor. Yet she refused to let me see Thor. It's obvious that this has nothing to do with custody... Maria just wants to prevent Thor from having any connection with his father.

2) In a separate meeting the following day, the social workers recommended to me that I go back to court and ask for a change in the temporary orders so that Thor can see me. Because they could not over ride the court order and could not force Maria to let me see Thor. I can only take this as a positive thing... that they don't necessarily believe that I'm the depraved lunatic that Maria has portrayed me to be in the media, the US court and so on.

3) During that same meeting, Maria claims that no negative accusations were made against her in the US. A few minutes later, when I tried to show the social workers Maria's writing in her blog, Maria interrupted me and told them that that all those accusations and evidence had already been presented in court in the US and dismissed. Which version of Maria's stories should we believe? Logically, both of her statements can't be true... can it?

4) Yesteday, I received a letter from the court telling me that Maria wants to ERASE "Wang" from Thor's last name. It's to be expected that she would try to do so to make sure that Thor has no idea where he came from and erase any connection with his other parent.

Click here to read what Maria wrote to the court.

All I can say about that is that every day when Maria looks into Thor's big brown eyes, he's going to see my eyes and everytime she sees a big smile on Thor's face, she's going to see my smile. No court, no piece of paper will ever change that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Parenting Business Directory - BTS Local